Friday, March 26, 2010

In My Book of Grace: 25 March

What's in your Book of Grace?
Here's what's in mine:

25 March 2010:
-Mom is visiting for her birthday. She treated herself and went to the Met Museum in a taxi.
She had an awesome cabbie from Puerto Rico and, along the way, she says they got to talking and came up with ideas that could solve all the problems of the world. Gold star.
-After the show I hung out with a writer and used to be a theatre critic. These days we hang out as friends and talk theatre and politics into the wee hours. We don't see each other as often as we'd like. Does distance make the heart grow fonder? Maybe. Does familiarity breed contempt? I hope not. When I saw him we hugged long and hard. He knew me when I was just starting out, back when I used to shave my head!
-Students from Baruch College were in the house last night! The play really got them going. The father-son stuff especially. We took pictures of each other in the lobby.

Right on & Pass it on
xoxo
SLP

No comments:

Post a Comment