Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In My Book of Grace: 23 March

What's in your Book Of Grace?
Here's what's in mine:

23 March 2010:
-It was mostly rainy today but for a few minutes it turned to snow.
On the sidewalk a little girl dressed in pink ran around catching
snowflakes on her tongue. She was a sweet pink blur.

-I ran into someone. She used to be my student. Now we're friends.
Funny, isn't it, how we keep on keeping on.

-Someone who saw the play asked me "is there really a book of
Grace?" I smiled. "I made it up for the show and so now, all of us,
can continue making it up," I told him. When he heard that he smiled too.

-Guidelines: On Optimism: Optimism takes hard work. True dat.

-Sending love to my friends Dave and Tony in Austin. Tony had back
surgery yesterday. Much love many kisses to them.

-Someone else who saw the play told me: "In my book of Grace, I
would hope that you, SLP, have a beautiful life." Hearing this, my
mouth dropped open. I was so moved by his generosity.

-So, in my book of Grace, I would hope that you too have a beautiful life.

Right on & Pass it on.
xoxo
SLP

No comments:

Post a Comment